cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pik Tv on Apple TV

traversy
Just Moved In

Does anyone else experience extreme difficulty with Pik TV on Apple TV?  It is awful, guide wont move to any time but the current time, if a show starts at anytime after 00 or 30 , it wont play, This is the worst app experience I have had. 

Pik tv is fine on the computer but I got an apple tv specifially to use pik tv on my tv.

5 REPLIES 5

GregDeLong
Friendly Neighbour
Yes we see the same thing, can't select a show either without clicking the channel below then back up to the channel we want and then it will play the channel. It's trash for about a week now.

GregDeLong
Friendly Neighbour
Also it appears to have started after an update to the apple tv OS last week.

KPicken
Just Moved In
Also having the same issue, but noticed issues before the apple update. Been having issues since the last PIK tv app update. Really really ridiculous that we can't use the service we pay for.

gojets25
Friendly Neighbour

The PikTV app has had sooo many bugs in it for as long as I can remember and the appupdate several months ago did nothing to improve it. I have been using the Optik TV app, instead, for the past week and am happy to report that it works much more consistently with my PikTV subscription... just download the app, logout of PikTV app and login to the Optik TV app with your PikTV username, password, etc.

You are an absolute Genius.