cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 01-24-23 Telus Tv Plus Update won't install

whitewater
Organizer

Hi, I went to the Google Play Store to install the new Telus Tv Plus update you just released on 01-24-23, but it said it is not available for my android phone. I am running a Samsung Galaxy A52-5g phone. I was able to install the Telus Tv Plus update on my apple tv 4k box and get it running on the Microsoft Edge Browser too. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

whitewater
Organizer

Hi, I wanted to let everyone know after I wrote I was successfully able to install the Telus Tv Plus app on my phone. What I did was instead of installing the app from the Google Play Store I just opened the PikTv app and a message came up right away if I wanted to upgrade to the new Telus Tv Plus app and I did. Hopefully that will help others if anyone is unable to install it from the Google Play Store. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

whitewater
Organizer

Hi, I wanted to let everyone know after I wrote I was successfully able to install the Telus Tv Plus app on my phone. What I did was instead of installing the app from the Google Play Store I just opened the PikTv app and a message came up right away if I wanted to upgrade to the new Telus Tv Plus app and I did. Hopefully that will help others if anyone is unable to install it from the Google Play Store.