cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is changing theme packs so slow?

starchoice
Ambassador

I have done this before with no issues but last night I switched a theme pack and this morning there is still no change. I know that it states usually within 15 minutes but can take up to 24 hours. Anyways, I did it because I want to watch a show tonight but it's not looking positive. I mean this whole thing seems to be automated so I don't know why it would possibly take a possible maximum of 24 hours. There is a pending "order" for the channel change and I have also tried to re-boot the system to no avail. What is the general experience with wait time? I think it can be done faster directly on the TV but won't allow me at this point because it says no changes due to a pending order and to try again in fifteen minutes or call the phone number. I didn't want to do it on the TV in the first place because you can't add and subtract at the same time and I didn't want to take a chance of messing up my credits. Do you think something is "stuck"?

2 REPLIES 2

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Possibly you made a recent change prior to this? There is a 30 day 'lock' on changes so you can't make a change to your lineup to see a show and then change it back to your previous settings.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

No, I am looking at the circle of death now for 10 minutes and nothing happens. Tried with the ipad and computer as well as the **bleep** app. The app only wants to check if service is available in the area. Dude, I have service, just want to switch channels