cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv plus app

Audio_Guy
Friendly Neighbour
Hi, new app does not work properly. I used to be able to setup recording of programs with the old app, and view my recordings. No longer possible. Contacted Tech Support and was told Telus rolled out the app without the back end support to actually connect it to the PVR! Asked if I was able to roll back to old app. No. What kind of management is this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Audio_Guy , there are definitely users with working record functionality, and there are users that experienced issues but was fixed by an agent. I was able to escalate your previous call-in to our backend again, and they reprovisioned your account. Can you try and see if the issue is fixed? Please make sure you have the latest app version. If you are using browser, please make sure to use https://telustvplus.com/#/

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Audio_Guy , we're sorry for the inconvenience and confusion. If you have a Twitter account, I recommend reaching out to TELUS Support via DM with your account information and ask to have a ticket created for the PVR issue. This is something our backend team can review and fix (not an app issue). Alternatively, you can also visit Telus.com's smiley chat box on the bottom right to speak to an agent and share your info there to have a ticket created. 

The agent I spoke to contacted the back office team, and this was the answer I got. You are suggesting I try again? Is anyone able to record shows with the new app?

Hi @Audio_Guy , there are definitely users with working record functionality, and there are users that experienced issues but was fixed by an agent. I was able to escalate your previous call-in to our backend again, and they reprovisioned your account. Can you try and see if the issue is fixed? Please make sure you have the latest app version. If you are using browser, please make sure to use https://telustvplus.com/#/

Hi Opti-Kate

Well thanks for that! I un-installed then re-installed the Telus TV+ app, and now my recordings appear and I can record upcoming shows. This is great news! Not sure why your customer service person gave this convoluted explanation about the app launching before the back end supported it…but anyway all good now. Thanks for your ongoing persistence to resolve this issue…I had given up.

Well done.

Mark

Audio_Guy
Friendly Neighbour
App has stopped recording again. Just get spinning circle, then "Recording not set". How to resolve?

Audio_Guy
Friendly Neighbour
App has stopped recording again. Just get spinning circle and "Recording not set" message. How to resolve?

Hi Mark, have you tried re-installing and/or updating to the latest build? 

Hi, yes that worked.

Thanks

Mark