cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus TV+ remote

VancityV
Just Moved In
The new TV+ remote doesn’t have several features of the old one, which makes it so much more difficult / more work to navigate. Missing: PVR button, delete button, info button, stop / fast forward functions (either its a 30 sec skip or holding it down makes FF go way too fast with no screen preview?) Why is there no PVR button to jump right to my recordings… Do I have to go through the home screen - several steps every time? I’m 30 years old (not a senior or anything) and find the new system way worse and more difficult to navigate!!
4 REPLIES 4

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Holding down the REC button should take you directly to your recordings.

Mentioned here:

Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and De... - TELUS Neighbourhood

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

VancityV
Just Moved In

THANK YOU!!! So helpful! 

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @VancityV , if you press and hold the REC button it brings up the recording manager. When you press "ok" after selecting a recording, a screen will pop up to ask if you want to play or delete the recording, and you can delete it from there. In terms of the "Info Button" what are you looking for? If you are looking for show details, you can always search the content via Google Voice and it will bring up a quick description. Lastly, for FF, we're currently working on adding the screen preview and it will be available in the future. 

Please check out the link Fuzzylogic shared for more tips and tricks on navigation, and let me know if anything is missing and I can look to update the guide. Thanks.