cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus TV+ App HBO

buckycat
Leader

The app keeps asking me to subscribe to HBO even though I already subscribe through Telus, same with Crave. iPad, IPhone Apple TV

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

buckycat
Leader

Finally got around to contacting chat and they fixed it in a few minutes. First time I’ve used chat, must say it was quite efficient,, much better than calling in.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

buckycat
Leader

The Crave app works on all my devices with Telus login. just not on the Telus app..

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Are you trying to access HBO content through the TELUS TV+ app or the Crave app? And is it all Crave shows/channels that are asking for a subscription, or only certain shows/channels? 

Bell has rebranded Crave a few times over the last few years and has changed what is included in their packages. There used to be 'Crave On Demand' which only included Crave originals and some back-seasons of HBO shows. The higher tier was 'Crave, Movies & HBO' which included new seasons of HBO content, Showtime series and Crave originals as well as 4 Crave movie channels and 2 HBO channels. There's also the STARZ add-on which has even more shows and 2 additional channels. 

So you may want to clarify what is included in your subscription; you should be able to see it in My TELUS. If it's one of your theme packs - it's probably the basic tier of Crave and doesn't include HBO current seasons or live channels. If it's on of your Premium selections - it should include HBO current seasons and live channels.

buckycat
Leader

Finally got around to contacting chat and they fixed it in a few minutes. First time I’ve used chat, must say it was quite efficient,, much better than calling in.