cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starstruck - episodes not working on demand

Millie1
Just Moved In
Hi - I’ve been trying to watch episode 5 Starstruck through on demand (crave hbo) but it doesn’t load and says unable to play video. Episode 6 seems to be the same. Wondering if this needs to be fixed or if it’s an issue on my end. Seems like other shows are working and the first 4 episodes had no problems.
4 REPLIES 4

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I was able to stream it through the WatchOptik website and on my phone. Haven't tried it on the Optik TV box.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

TrippySmurf
Just Moved In
I noticed the same with Yellowjackets. Episodes 1 through 8 worked fine, but 9 and 10 show that same error.

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Millie1 and @TrippySmurf 

Are you watching on the Optik box/PVR or on the Optik TV app? I've checked the episodes of Starstruck and Yellowjackets above on Apple TV, iPhone and browser, and all seem to be working ok. If you're trying on the Optik TV app, I'd try logging out and logging back in if you're still experiencing issues. If this fails, you may need to call or chat in for troubleshooting.

vicuser2022
Just Moved In

Hi, I have the same issue! I’ve been trying to watch episode 6 Dollface via on demand (crave/hbo) but it won't load and says unable to play video. Killing Eve Season 2 Episode 2 is the same. A few friends said this is a common telus issue?