cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shaw

McKee
Neighbour

I live in Medicine Hat Alberta.  I have been a long time customer of Telus.  We are currently being charged $270 for a TV and Internet Bundle.  We have had Telus reach out to us on the phone and in person saying how ridiculous loyal customers paying that price is and that they would lower it by $100.  This reduction in our bill still has not happened.  We can't afford this and are tired of waiting for the adjustment.  I did some research and SHAW is offering a better package for $110 cheaper.  Does anyone have experience with SHAW and has anyone else experienced these empty promises from Telus?  One more question, when we discontinue Telus do we have to box up the equipment and mail it back to Telus (when we moved we had to do this and Telus said they did not receive it and charged us 100's of dollars more).  I would be happy to drive to a technician in town and turn in the equipment.  Thanks for any help and if anyone in Medicine Hat can refer me to another option that would be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Telus (Brett) for promptly helping to rectify this situation

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further.

Thank you Telus (Brett) for promptly helping to rectify this situation

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to hear it was taken care of! Really appreciate your patience with this.