cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming

Kurtpoulsen
Neighbour

Does the endless onslaught of Christmas movies ever end?  It’s getting offensive. Kind of like they don’t value their customers!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus has no control over the content that broadcasters choose to air on their channels. For at least one broadcaster/channel (W), that's all they air and have for years. I don't subscribe to that channel but Shaw/Corus/W loves to advertise its garbage Hallmark movies on other channels frequently.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus has no control over the content that broadcasters choose to air on their channels. For at least one broadcaster/channel (W), that's all they air and have for years. I don't subscribe to that channel but Shaw/Corus/W loves to advertise its garbage Hallmark movies on other channels frequently.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

xray
Hero

I'm not a fan of Christmas movies either. No complaints from me though because I didn't watch any of them. I'm free to subscribe to and watch whatever I like.