cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHL Hub Channel Not Working Correctly

BobArthur
Ambassador

The NHL Hub channel ( channel 910 in Vancouver ) has not been working correctly since the NHL returned from the All-Star break. For example - right now all 3 of the games on the schedule tonight just show " Pre-Game " even though 2 of the games have already been completed and the 3rd game is about half way through the 3rd period.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @BobArthur @Steve7 , we have a fix from our third-party vendor to adjust the guide scheduling. The fix should be released within this week. Thank you for flagging. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

BobArthur
Ambassador

Can anybody from Telus please respond. As of last night all the games were still showing " Pre-Game " even after they were all completed.

Steve7
Organizer
I am seeing the same problem. Reported it to Telus tech support 9 Feb. No change so far.
A-B from the Telus Neighbourhood has been the most helpful so far:
Subject: Re: NHL on Optik app is broken
Date: 02-14-2024 03:41 PM

I'm reaching out to a few contacts on our Optik team to see if they've got anything usable in terms of workarounds or fixes. I will advise when/if I hear anything concrete!

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @BobArthur @Steve7 , we have a fix from our third-party vendor to adjust the guide scheduling. The fix should be released within this week. Thank you for flagging. 

BobArthur
Ambassador

Kate - thank you very much for looking into this.

Steve7 - I agree that A-B ( as well as Kate ) are the most helpful reps on this forum and usually are able to find a solution to any problem.

BobArthur
Ambassador

Hi again Kate and Steve7 - it looks like the problem with the NHL Hub channel has now been fixed. Right now I can see the scores and stats from last night's game which I could not do yesterday. Thanks again Kate for looking into the problem and bringing it to the attention of the right people.

Perfect! Glad the fix went through so quickly. Thanks again for flagging!

Fixed where ?it has not worked here in Edmonton for over two months!!!!

I'm in Edmonton and it works fine for me. It's got current stats and schedules. Which teams are you following? Which set model of top box are you using?

@A-B 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

It has not worked  for over two months.i thought it might be the tv , unplugged it and reset the box etc , nothing . Called Telus  and reported it to a tech , he did a check while I was on the phone with him .he said that it was a problem with the provider . I have since made 4-5 reports on here and it is still not addressed.. I follow the same team as always , no changes on my end , but it always show the games <but not the scores/updates.

BobArthur
Ambassador

Yup - it's definitely fixed. Thanks Kate. 👍