cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Guide

pepe99
Neighbour

Until a few weeks ago, I was able to watch pik TV and change channels using the LIVE GUIDE, but now, it gives an error message stating that I do not have a subscription for the channel (even though I do), and takes me out of live TV and goes to the full screen GUIDE.  It is an extra step to change channels from previously.  Any reason why?  I use Android box.  Cannot find any link for Pik TV app Update.  I have tried logging out and back in, to no effect.

1 REPLY 1

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Are you using the TELUS-supplied TELUS TV Digital Box? If so, you should still be able to bring up the live guide from playback using the up/down arrows on the direction pad (the circle around the OK button). You can check to see if there are any updates to your box at Settings --> Device settings --> Device Preferences --> About --> System update. If there are no updates available, I'd recommend a reboot.

If you are using a 3rd party Android TV device, the Pik TV app was replaced with the TELUS TV+ app in 2022 and is no longer supported. I would recommend downloading the TELUS TV+ app from the Google Play Store.