cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing order of items saved on PVR; storage time of item on PVR?

msblayney
Organizer

When I change the setting so that items recorded are listed by OLDEST first on PVR by expiry date, the setting reverts to the original newest first, which I don't want.

Is it possible to extend the days of storage time beyond the present 45 days? If so, how?

7 REPLIES 7

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

On the new Telus TV+ service with cloud PVR? At this time 45 days is the limit.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Thank you for the quick response. Any thoughts/suggestions regarding the problem of recordings listing setting reverting to previous(unwanted) order?

He’s not an employee.

Thank you for your reply,st0106, but I don't understand what you mean when you say "He's not an employee". To whom are you referring, and what is the context? Please explain further.

Oh I thought you were asking about the timeline for ability to have a longer limit. Maybe you can try to escalate to a higher level and see if you can go back to the legacy service.

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @msblayney , I see what you mean. When I sort to "oldest first" and I turn off the TV, the recording listing goes back to "newest first". I can flag this to the development team, thank you for sharing. 

Hello Optik-Kate,

I’m glad that you understood my meaning, got in touch with me, and plan to pass along the info to the development team.

Thank you !

Mike Blayney