cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETA for equipment

kayjaydee
Just Moved In

How long does it typically take for Telus to send out the Optik TV boxes?  I signed a new contract 14 days ago and I was advised it would take 3-5 business days for the box to arrive.  After a week, I asked a rep via chat and was told it was still shipping.  They were unable to provide an ETA.  However it has been a while now and I am wondering if it typically takes this long... 

I will be requesting credit since we do not have any TV service at this time but I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing delays.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Optik-Kate
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @kayjaydee, shipping normally takes 3-5 business days. Do you know if you got the new TELUS TV Digital Box? If yes, you should have gotten a shipping confirmation email with tracking number if the box has been shipped. You can also start using your TV service on other devices such as your mobile phone and tablet by downloading the TELUS TV+ app.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

kayjaydee
Just Moved In

To add, I just noticed another post re: a similar issue from a while back...it looks like they send you an email with a tracking number once the box is shipped.  However, the rep I last spoke to said there is no tracking number and I did not receive an email confirming that the box was shipped.  I am trying to reach an agent again to figure out what is going on but if anyone has any insight on this, please kindly advise.  Thank you!

We just had to replace our Optik 4k pvr box and it probably took about a week to ship out once we contacted them about it having problems, then it took another couple days until it was delivered. I would recommend if possible contacting them again to have them make sure it was sent out. 

Optik-Kate
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @kayjaydee, shipping normally takes 3-5 business days. Do you know if you got the new TELUS TV Digital Box? If yes, you should have gotten a shipping confirmation email with tracking number if the box has been shipped. You can also start using your TV service on other devices such as your mobile phone and tablet by downloading the TELUS TV+ app.