cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV sound sync issue

Brvincen
Just Moved In
Hello,
I have the new Telus TV+ and have decided instead of using the android box that received that I would use our Apple TV(we are an Apple household). Everything on the Telus TV app works well except American channels. The audio starts in sync and then after 2-3 minutes it becomes out of sync. Peachtree TV as example. This doesn’t happen with any of the Canadian channels/networks. Is this a bug or do I need to configure something?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Optik-Kate
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Brvincen, I was able to confirm this with our live stream team that this is a known issue for American channels and the team is investigating on the cause. Thank you for your patience as we work in resolving this. In the meantime, please view the content on the alternate Canadian network channels if available. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hmm, that's odd that it only occurs on American channels. Have you tried rebooting everything to see if that resyncs the audio correctly? @Optik-Kate is this something you've heard of?

Optik-Kate
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Brvincen, I was able to confirm this with our live stream team that this is a known issue for American channels and the team is investigating on the cause. Thank you for your patience as we work in resolving this. In the meantime, please view the content on the alternate Canadian network channels if available. 

Also would recommend using the Android box as this issue is less noticeable on there!