cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

" You wont be charged anything this month"

BrianP28
Just Moved In

good afternoon. Just had a quick question. I reviewed my app today and it says under my payment amount " you wont be charged anything this month" and all my payments from january ( i pay weekly to the app) are still there . Shows balance forward from last bill is basically a full bill payment . Like the credited me or something or didnt take the money for this bill. Does anyone know why this is ?? Also if it has happened to anyone else, does the payments just move to the next month ?? i dont mind the payments as its become habit for me but if its a free month of payments, i could certainly stand to put the money other places.  

Thanks for any help or advice. 

Hope everyone has a great Super Bowl Sunday. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Meowmix
Ambassador
Hello @BrainP28

It just means you have nothing to owe since already paid your bill. They have a weird way of saying it.

I see it all the time when I put $100 more into the account so that way I’m $100 less on the next bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Meowmix
Ambassador
Hello @BrainP28

It just means you have nothing to owe since already paid your bill. They have a weird way of saying it.

I see it all the time when I put $100 more into the account so that way I’m $100 less on the next bill.

Thank you for the quick reply !