cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM ordered 9 May - now 21 May, no SIM

baumhauer0027
Just Moved In

Ordered SIM for new account 9 May, billing started 10 May, now evening of 21 May but no SIM.

Initial email said regular Canada Post delivery of SIM, so no tracking number. Less than 85km from Mississauga Canada Post distribution center.

If I enter order number on Telus site, it indicates not shipped yet.

So my question is: what have I been billed for since 10 May? A temporary 705 area code number that I'm not actually using? The opportunity to pay an extra month to previous network? Can't port existing number without Telus SIM.

Automated support says ... maybe this? ...I say no ... maybe that? ... I say no ... press 3 ... Call during business hours! Which probably means Tuesday 25 May, which will be 15 calendar days since billing started.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The forum is primarily inhabited by customers like me and you. For anything specific to your account or purchase, you would actually need to contact Telus directly. No one here will have access to your account. Sales is usually open on weekends as well. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The forum is primarily inhabited by customers like me and you. For anything specific to your account or purchase, you would actually need to contact Telus directly. No one here will have access to your account. Sales is usually open on weekends as well. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂