cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty

EugeneSH
Neighbour

Hello,

I'm 10+ years loyal Telus customer with 4 cell lines.

Recently my bill suddenly increased from $60 to $65 (per line) without prior warning. And each line has $15 discount because of multiple lines. So before discount it should be $80.

I chatted with support agent and answer was "if you don't like the increase you can cancel your services....."

I chatted with BellMTS and Rogers(Shaw) reps, and from the beginning of the chat they offered 100GB of data at just $40+taxes per month without any conditions such as bring multiple lines.......

This is not the way to treat loyal customers.

I like Telus services, but it is hard to explain to myself $160 vs $260 a month before taxes.

4 REPLIES 4

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello, we'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Could you please sent me a private message, too? I have been offered the same deal by Rogers if I include their internet, TV and security. Right now, I just have internet and three phones with Telus. If I cancel my mobile plans and home internet with Telus and take the Rogers deal, I will end up saving myself $100 per month AND getting two extra services.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @evw_126 - Message sent

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

BANFATHI
Helpful Neighbour

Be very careful with roger. My bill increased from $80 to $110 without any warning.