Did you mean: 

I want Access to My Billing and Call Records

RJC1
Neighbour

Just because I switched to a Telus Mobilty Affiliate

I can no Longer See My Telus Billing Statement 

Telus Customer Service Please Help

Customers should be able to access Call Logs and Billing for 

Services the Customer has already Paid for.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you ported your number over to Public Mobile, your old account would have been closed. That's just how it works across all carriers. The sub brands of all carriers are all treated as separate entities with separate billing and accounts.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus Mobility affiliate? Do you mean like Koodo?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Public Mobile , 

I should still be able to access My Telus  Billing and Call Log info.

I have already paid for the statement and call log usage 

this is my stuff.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Public Mobile uses separate billing and a separate account. The only way to access your past Telus statements is to contact Telus directly by either phone or chat. They will need to verify who you are before providing any information.

My Point is that Telus did not need to scrub this info

and make it harder for customers to access

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you ported your number over to Public Mobile, your old account would have been closed. That's just how it works across all carriers. The sub brands of all carriers are all treated as separate entities with separate billing and accounts.