cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Support

Sam_ia
Just Moved In

Is there an email to contact Telus and file a complain? I failed to reach them by phone and the virtual assistant could not help. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Reach out to them on Twitter they're always active there and respond in a timely manner.

Sam_ia
Just Moved In

Thanks for the tip. I contacted them on Twitter and someone answered "that's strange". Did not hear back since then.
I believe you were correct that I will get a faster response. For the record, my experience so far tells me that they are inefficient compared to Rogers, Fido, and Bell. I am considering going back to Rogers as this is not a good start 😳

jacks_66
Just Moved In
OMG. I agree. I waited over an hour the first time with Telus Home to lodge a service ticket with my PVR and release box. they were going to just send me the same outdated Arris brand boxes. I finally convinced the support person to ask their supervisor to get approval to send me new model boxes. Then Telus sent me two old model boxes. i waited an hour on hold before I had to go hang up to leave. Then I wasted an hour on the chatbot that couldn’t help me. I tried the Facebook account, which is absurd but no reply. I will NOT use X-formally known as Twitter. Too bad Telus is too ignorant to know how to make their own support portal. Then Telus sent an email threatening to charge me for the outdated boxes if I didn’t send them back. I clicked reply to the email and explained my situation, and I got a no reply to this message email.
Too bad I can’t email the Telus support team. I feel they have utter contempt for me and my 35 years of loyalty; no Telus support email and no Telus-brand support portal truly says Telus simply wants me to f@&$-off and leave them alone … forever!!