cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questioning service support from Home security customer support team

Brian12
Friendly Neighbour

They were quick to show up and get me to sign a contract.  I have a couple of questions - but no responses.  Think they just like signing up people - and hope they get the security system installed!

10 REPLIES 10

Brian12
Friendly Neighbour

But I just did get a bunch of badges from Telus - wonder if they will help with customer service/support!!!

getting connected to the support team is a real pain,  you need to call them and wait for hours to get your issue resolved,

However for a new connection, you might get a technician but if you need a technician for troubleshooting then forget it , i am requesting it from 10-Ag-24 but no sucess.

If you require assistance, send us a private message, and we'll do our best to help.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I see others have had similar issues with your service.
How long should I wait until I get a response from the sales person about my questions I asked? It has been over 2 days now - with nothing.
Thanks Brian

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Unfortunately, not something we could answer. If you have any questions, send us a private message and we'll do our best to answer them. 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Shouldnt someone in support get back to me on how long one of your sales people should get back to me?   Isnt that a reasonable question?   Can you please give me the managers email - so I can see if he can give me an answer?  Thanks

Isnt that what support does - or what am I missing?  Thanks

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

At this point we don't know what your questions are but only that you have them. We are more than happy to help answer them if you could please send us a private message and we can go from there

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Please send us a private message, and we’ll do our best to answer your questions and ensure your security system gets installed.

I see others have had similar issues with your service.

How long should I wait until I get a response from the sales person about my questions I asked? It has been over 2 days now - with nothing.

Thanks Brian