cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neighbourhood sign in problem

polecat
All-Star

5-6 weeks ago used sign in by neigh account -------------------now have to use   sso  account   ( thats telus health ) didn't join it but appeared all by itself on neigh site.     I want  sso to be gone but can't find a way.

5 REPLIES 5

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@polecat There should be two options: one for "Community Sign-in" and another for SSO. The latter is a project we're working on which you can ignore for now so please keep using the Community Sign-in option.

@dru  Community sign inn does not get me in. only the sso does ????? nothing did i think ????

@dru  The only way i can get to community is through sso.  I altered password nothing. Maybe pm me with a solution no rush. If i google sso i get some outfit in ontario and hey know nothing i am supossed to a business ???

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

SSO is an abbreviation for single sign-on. It is not a business.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NFtoBC is correct: SSO = Single Sign-on, an alternative authentication method. Can I trouble you for a screenshot of what you're seeing on the main log-in page?

Before posting the screenshot, can you try clearing your browser's cookies/cache, restart and try again?