cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration.......

DMAN1
Helpful Neighbour

I had migration scheduled for today.....this is the second time around, but the first time was another disaster I don't need to relive.  

But realized today that now I have to go to a google page to get my telus mail apparently.    I

My old telus email used to be accessed thru my apple mail.  Very wonderful and worked well.  Now my telus email has disappeared from my apple mail on my laptop.   

How do I access my telus/google mail (whatever it is called)   on my apple email page?  How do I set it up to do that?

Also.......for those who are going to ask me....yes I read thru the migration notes,  the migration emails,  the migration videos, etc....  And if you are kind enough to help me out.  Please keep the answers to my questions simple.   Thanks in advance!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DMAN1
Helpful Neighbour

After 90+ minutes a person from Telus called. He was great, solved my migration problem!    Unfortunate Telus hasn't sorted this all out.  This has now taken me   4 plus hours....fingers crossed it holds!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

DMAN1
Helpful Neighbour

After 90+ minutes a person from Telus called. He was great, solved my migration problem!    Unfortunate Telus hasn't sorted this all out.  This has now taken me   4 plus hours....fingers crossed it holds!