cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Megathread] TELUS Rewards

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking for info about our TELUS Rewards program? You've come to the right thread. You'll find your answers here, but if you don't...feel free to ask your own question for our community to answer! From Amazon and PlayStation gift cards, to brand new electronics, and other great items...you can earn points to redeem simply by being a valued TELUS customer! Let's check out some details on the program and how you can start earning!

How it Works

TELUS Rewards is a free program that enables eligible new and existing TELUS customers to earn points on their monthly bill and redeem them for amazing rewards. Earn 2% in points for every dollar spent on eligible Home Services, and an extra 2 points every month simply by linking your TELUS Post-paid Mobility account as long as its active! For example, if you spend $100 per month, you'll earn 2 points! There's also an Enrollment bonus just for starting up, and even a bonus on your anniversary! Get bonus points after each year of membership! Awesome!

If you have 2 or more of these products, you're eligible for our Rewards program:

- Home Phone

- Internet

- Optik TV

- Satellite TV

- Pik TV

- SmartHome Security

- A linked Post-paid TELUS Mobility account

How to Sign Up

It's easy! All you need to do is sign up via your My TELUS account. Visit our page HERE and simply click on the green 'Access your rewards' button to get started. If you don't have a My TELUS account, there's a link right below that button to get you registered. Then you can start earning!

FAQ

For answers to any other questions you may have, be sure to check out our handy FAQ page or reach out to our team at 1-888-811-2323 to speak with our team!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's under the Telus Services category. I just used it a couple of days ago. Note that you can only redeem for Telus services credit once every 12 months.

View solution in original post

53 REPLIES 53

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Amazon gift cards are not available any longer. You can choose prepaid MasterCard options instead, and use that for your Amazon purchase.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I followed this advice only to find out I didn’t read the small print — the TELUS Mastercard is only valid for use in the TELUS stores so you will not be able to use this at places like Amazon or any other retailer. Just wanted to warn anyone else before they made the same mistake I did. They should have just made this a TELUS store giftcard as it is misleading but I did forward my comments about that to them.

Tai
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

When items are out of stock for the Rewards program they are temporarily removed from the catalogue. If/when more stock is available, you should see any 'missing' products back in the catalogue and available for ordering. 

If you're like me and wanting to use your points for Amazon GCs, I would suggest checking back periodically to see if they are restocked and re-added in the future. 🙂

tonyrage
Just Moved In

HI there,

Looking to redeem some rewards points and I was wondering if there are ever any better offers then 1 point for $1?

Thanks in advance!

@tonyrage  What you see is what you get. Telus Master Card  only good telus stores takes 3 months to get to you .The pay to your account $ 25-50 can only be done once a year. At one time i think there was a $100 one. Read all the fine print all i do is on account $ 25 nothing else of interest to me.

Thanks very much for confirming. That is exactly what I wanted to hear. 

CrookedDeals
Just Moved In

Has anyone else been following the PS5 contest that ended Jan 31/22? For about 6 weeks after the contest was finished, it was still under the "Current Contest" section. You could still click on the contest, but the browser window would crash. Now, the contest has disappeared, with no winners displayed. I talked to 2 reps earlier this week, spent almost 2 hours chatting, and they gave me the same answer - "Winners will be contacted 4-6 weeks after the contest has been completed, and will be displayed under the "Winners" tab". 

It turns out, a consumer cant actually reach out to the "Telus Rewards" team directly. No email, calls, nothing. 

My theory is that they cancelled the contest due to lack of availability, but nobody will admit such a thing. I ran some numbers, and I spent 2 years worth of Rewards points for the contest. I just wanted some answers, but I think a little compensation is in order. They cant get away with last minute contest cancellations due to their lack of preparation. 

katrina8
Neighbour

I am in Alberta and want to redeem Tim Hortons certificate from my rewards and USE IT at Tim Hortons

in Victoria BC.  Have tried to ask Tim Hortons...but they only reply about their own rewards program.  Called the Tim Hortons store in Victoria and was told he did NOT know if that was possible.  Please answer

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @katrina8 , When you redeem the TELUS Reward - Tim Hortons eGift Card you will be provided a unique code at the time of redemption. You should also find a copy in your email inbox. 

When I go to the TELUS Rewards page, and select the Tim Hortons eGift Card option, I see the following instructions: "This is a digital gift card that can be used in the Tim Hortons mobile app. If you don't have the app, print your unique code link and bring into any Tim Hortons restaurant and present at time of payment."  I would suggest using the app. 

1. Open the Tim Hortons App.
  2. Profile icon (top right corner)
  3. Payment Methods
  4. Manage Tim Gift Card
  5. Transfer balance from another Tims Gift Card
  6. Enter the code you received from TELUS, and include the PIN. 
  7. Continue

Now your redeemed balance is loaded on your app. Hope that helps! 🙂

BasiaM
Just Moved In
I can't open Rewards. It gets stuck on the reconciliation page .
When will this get fixed?

ldeut
Just Moved In

How do I apply 50 points for a $50 credit against by Telus bill. I did so a year ago and wishing to again this year.

They got rid of this, but they need to bring this back!