cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am so not Impressed with not recieving $500 promotional gift 6 months later

brendadandan1
Just Moved In
Last year I signed up for the telus home/internet package including a free $500 visa gift card that was to be delivered up tp 4 weeks from sign up date. Since then it has been 6 months of me calling and receiving statements from various customer service representatives that they would look into this matter. I have been more than patient every time and more than willing to wait on hold for many hours ,  many calls later  and listening to  how many teams are being dedicated to my account all over sending a promotional gift. I have heard 4 times that someone will be following my account and updating me with information from 4 different representatives yet I haven't received anything. I'm currently sitting on hold once again for 30 min now for what must be my 10th inquiry. If this issue is not resolved I will be seeking aid from outside sources as this has become more than just an issue about a promotional gift but the integrity of a shady company and its employees that more or less seem to be trained to feed false information. Update: call went through and the latest service rep has informed me that it was resent out in December. I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THIS CARD!  This is absolutely unbelievable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

@brendadandan1 - Please don't copy and paste old posts. You took a post from 2016 and altered a couple words and re-posted it.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bobby778
Organizer
I got my card but it’s not 500 anymore it’s 400 now. So maybe COVID is delaying it. I’m sure they will send you another one if you call loyalty cause that’s who I called to get mine. Try them and see if they will send one to you.

polecat
All-Star

@brendadandan1  I got a $100 visa late 2019 from my rewards it took 4 months to show up. It is only good in telus stores. Finally used it up dec 2020. No store where i live. Never again.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

@brendadandan1 - Please don't copy and paste old posts. You took a post from 2016 and altered a couple words and re-posted it.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂