cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting message saying "unauthorized to view this page"

kasage00
Neighbour

For the last several days I've been getting this message "******@gmail.com is unauthorized to view this. Please report the issue if you feel you reached this page in error.

Sign in  as a different user."

I emailed support and have been waiting for answers for days. It's odd that on March 3 I get an email saying "more tasks coming my way" then suddenly I'm blocked from the site. I never received notification that I was "fired.". I tried emailing AI contributor support at a few different addresses but never a response. 

So if you're removed from the contributor program, you are not notified and support ignores your emails? Is that how this works? This has been going on for about a week.

8 REPLIES 8

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

It's not clear from your message as to which page you are having issues with? I believe you need a Telus email address to access your home account information.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Yes I use my gmail address, which is the address I'm supposed to use (and always been using) to access Raterhub.com ; that was the site where I've been doing my tasks.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you clarify what this is for? Based on the info you've provided, I'm not sure how we can help.

I'm not exactly sure how to explain it but its the evaluation platform: https://www.raterhub.com

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm still a bit at a loss here, @kasage00. This community enables customers to crowdsource information about our products and/or services and I'm not too sure how raterhub fits in. 

oh, i see, I'm new here and I thought this was a forum for discussing Telus and issues, etc, sort of like a support forum. So I will contact contributor support.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

All good! Just trying to see how/if we can help 🙂

Your issue with raterhub about your gmail.com email address is not related to TELUS. I recommend reaching out raterhub for help.