cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

CityKitty
Organizer
Hi!
My two - year contract is up in February, but I haven't received a renewal notice. Do I need to do that or does the it just auto renew at higher rates now?
Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

polecat
All-Star

@CityKitty  You are signed up with telus there is no need sign up on a new 2 year term. I have not changed my plan in 7-8 years and sure  plan cost has changed  bit over the years. You can go to your account and manage it but remember any changes you make are not reversible. At bottom of your bill they give info of changes to cost of tv-internet-phone. You wouldn't qualify for any 2 year promos because you already have telus.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

polecat
All-Star

@CityKitty  You are signed up with telus there is no need sign up on a new 2 year term. I have not changed my plan in 7-8 years and sure  plan cost has changed  bit over the years. You can go to your account and manage it but remember any changes you make are not reversible. At bottom of your bill they give info of changes to cost of tv-internet-phone. You wouldn't qualify for any 2 year promos because you already have telus.

Just what I needed to know, thanks much!