cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALL CONTROL

BarryN11
Neighbour

Just added TELUS Call Control to my home phone. The instructions mention an accepted call list. However I can not find a link to access this list to ad numbers. Anyone ??????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

To access the accepted call list you need to log in to your My Telus account on a computer or through the mobile app.

If using the mobile My Telus app: (iOS) (Android)

1. Once logged in to your home account, click on the Plans icon in the bottom right.
  2. Under the Home Phone section select Manage Call Control
  3. There will be a drop down menu that defaults to Call Log. Tap that and select Accepted List. From there you can add or remove numbers.

The process will be similar if using a PC I believe.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

To access the accepted call list you need to log in to your My Telus account on a computer or through the mobile app.

If using the mobile My Telus app: (iOS) (Android)

1. Once logged in to your home account, click on the Plans icon in the bottom right.
  2. Under the Home Phone section select Manage Call Control
  3. There will be a drop down menu that defaults to Call Log. Tap that and select Accepted List. From there you can add or remove numbers.

The process will be similar if using a PC I believe.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

Thanks.. that worked but what a lot of searching to find something that should be out in the open and easily accessible.