cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

ABC
Neighbour
Trying to set up pre-auth billing and it sends me on an infinite loop of logging in. So stupid.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, waiting for first bill

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you tried using a different browser such as Chrome? Are you still experiencing this issue today?

Yes, waiting for first bill

ABC
Neighbour

yes 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're unable to get this working, you may need to reach out directly to our team to have them check your profile. You can reach them directly at 1-888-811-2323.

UDON
Organizer

Why am I being charged $175 for a supposed missing appointment?   I attempted at the end of June to move my services from one address to the next, but was unable to accomplish this.   All I have here is Telus mobility for my suite as we cancelled our Optik TV and then I see this billing message pop up today.   WTF is this nonsense?

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

The $175 charge you’re seeing is related to a missed appointment fee, but we understand that you were trying to move your services and may not have been properly informed. Let's look into this further for you. Please provide your account details via a private message, and we'll investigate the issue and work to resolve it.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Thanks for the reply.  

I just finished chatting with a Telus rep online and my understanding is that this $175 charge is going to be removed.    Thanks.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Glad it got sorted out!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.