Mobility

Trusted answers and information about Mobility devices, services, and solutions from Neighbourhood contributors and the TELUS team.

TELUS Mobility Vacation Suspension

TELUS Employee

“Not all who wander are lost.”

J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you’re wandering to your cottage at the lake, the cabin in the mountains, the beach in the tropics or all over Europe, you’ll want to know what to do with your TELUS Mobility service before you leave.

Lizard - Flight.JPG

What is a vacation suspension?

It is the ability to temporarily suspend and pause your mobility services and pay a reduced rate while you are away.

Am I eligible for vacation suspension?

All customers on a monthly plan can request vacation suspension. If you have an active service agreement, your contract dates will not be impacted by using our vacation suspension.

How long can I put my service on vacation suspension?

You can put your plan on hold for a minimum of one month up to a maximum of six months, once per year.

Is there a charge?

While on vacation suspension your plan cost will be reduced to $30, plus any TELUS Easy Payment® amount(s) for your device(s), if applicable.

Note: Customers with a device balance (activation or renewal prior to July 3, 2019) are required to pay off their device balance.

How to suspend service?

Give us a call at 1-866-558-2273 or *611 on your TELUS mobile phone. If you prefer to contact us online go to www.telus.com/assist and we’ll help you out there.

If you know your return date, we can ensure your service is turned back on in advance. Be sure to let us know your travel dates!

What if I return home early?

If something happens and you have to shorten your trip, simply contact us when you return and your service will be reactivated within minutes.

Can’t bear to turn it off?

Instead of putting your service on hold, take it with you! Search your travel destination online at www.telus.com/travel or text ROAM to 7626 to see how Easy Roam® has you covered.

Was this article helpful? Yes No