Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No ratings
A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

TELUS Expert Messaging

TEM Chat.png

TELUS Expert Messaging in the My TELUS app is available when and where you are, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Simply type the details of your inquiry in a message and it will be sent to a human agent. Messaging here is asynchronous (non-live), so you can close the app or go about your day while the agent works towards finding you a resolution. You'll then receive a text message when the agent responds, and you can follow up at your earliest convenience.

Currently, our experts can assist with questions about your billing, account information, roaming/roaming charges, and resolving/disputing bill errors.

These options are available for the following consumer products and services:

• TELUS Mobility Postpaid (excluding Employee Preferred Plan accounts)
  • TELUS Optik TV
  • TELUS Home Internet
  • TELUS Home Phone
  • TELUS Smart Hub Internet

In the coming weeks and months, we'll be working to expand the products and services supported, so keep checking back for updates.

Accessing TELUS Expert Messaging

1. Open the My TELUS app on your mobile phone.
  2. Select the icon in the top right corner of your screen to go to Support.
  3. Scroll to the bottom and select Message us.
  4. In the Message Centre, select Message us again to begin.
  5. Type in your question.
  6. If TELUS Expert Messaging currently covers that topic, you'll be prompted to choose Message a TELUS Expert.
  7. Select this option and then Continue to TELUS Expert to begin.

Note: if the topic isn't yet covered by TELUS Expert Messaging, you'll be provided with a callback option.

Resolved conversations will be closed and saved for 90 days, and can be accessed in the Message Centre within the My TELUS app. 

Be sure to check out our FAQ and try TELUS Expert Messaging today!

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
a month ago
Updated by:
Community Manager
Contributors