This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.
So i want to get my friend an iphone5 how do i do that when i dont want anything in my name ?
also he has a sim card in his phone. his phone is busted
its for telus and im wondering does the iphone itself have to be bought as a pre paid or can i just grab one on month to month !!
how does this work??
i have to bring my friend the phone after i have bought it so that wont be right away let me know peeps!
i was looking on craigslist... but i dunno about it
its a gift people
- a Best Buy/Future Shop or your fav electronics retailer gift card. Take the gift card to the store and then use it to purchase the phone or sign a contract.
- purchase the phone outright and pop his sim into the phone
What phone does he have now?
- most phones do not support the nano sized SIM
- some newer SIMs can be cut to fit the iPhone5. Older SIM's may be discarded as they don't support LTE.
Be careful on craiglist....
- is the phone locked to another carrier?
- is the phone stolen?
no the phone isnt stolen his phone is broken and he has a prepaid account with telus and an iphone
i am just wondering if i buy an iphone does it have to be with telus
and if i bought it would it have to be in my name!