picture

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

somebody sent me a picture, i got a text with this website and a password... how do i see the picture.... they sent it through a text.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

As the person that tried to text you the picture to email it instead. Far fewer headaches. There are many posts about Snap here that a simple search would find.

SNAP is an old legacy system for people with blocked data or an ancient phone incompatible with MMS (picture messaging). The SNAP gateway keeps a copy of the message for 5 days. Customers receive a password on their phone and will need to speak with our technical support (1-866-558-2273 or https://twitter.com/TELUSsupport) if the password is lost. It is currently impossible to set up forwarding to an email unfortunately.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

As the person that tried to text you the picture to email it instead. Far fewer headaches. There are many posts about Snap here that a simple search would find.

SNAP is an old legacy system for people with blocked data or an ancient phone incompatible with MMS (picture messaging). The SNAP gateway keeps a copy of the message for 5 days. Customers receive a password on their phone and will need to speak with our technical support (1-866-558-2273 or https://twitter.com/TELUSsupport) if the password is lost. It is currently impossible to set up forwarding to an email unfortunately.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
CPU Alum
CPU Alum
"Somebody"? I would be very careful if you don't know this person.