inq cloud touch pattern not working, Gmail login aint work

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Dennish
Just Moved In

I have a inq cloud touch, i do not know the pattern, i tried to press "forgot pattern" and reset the pattern via logging into google account, it would not let me login, i do not have the password to the email that was used to setup the phone, essentially the phone is locked, i have no way to get into it i don't know the IMEI number ( I don't even know what a IMEI number is)  or the phone number, so basically my phone can only be turned on, charged, but not used, i need help to get it to work, what are my options? what can i do? how do i unlock the phone? reset the password/phone, how do i login to my gmail account, etc

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Dimo-X

You may need to perform a hard reset. With the phone powered off try holding the Volume Up + Home + Power keys simultaneously. Release the keys once you see the Android logo. Use the Volume Down key to scroll down and highlight and then select the Wipe data/Factory reset option.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
Dimo-X

You may need to perform a hard reset. With the phone powered off try holding the Volume Up + Home + Power keys simultaneously. Release the keys once you see the Android logo. Use the Volume Down key to scroll down and highlight and then select the Wipe data/Factory reset option.

View solution in original post