cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is Telus going to build a tower in Davidson, SK?

Don_Keykong
Neighbour

They already have access to a number block,  but the rate centre has not yet been provisioned as they have no towers.  How can one consult the rollout schedule? 

4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

From the information I could find, it appears that for the most part in SK, Telus does not have any towers and appears to be using SaskTel's.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Furthermore, given the low levels of income from wireless plans in SK, the current situation is less likely to change than in other higher profit areas.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

Don_Keykong
Neighbour

Fair points,  but it is the number block which is "in service"  which makes me think that sooner,  rather than later and relatively speaking that they will build towers.  For example,  in the last two months Bell built towers in both Virden and Gimli (in Mb).  It won't yet reflect on the cell site map,  but they're there.  They provisioned phone numbers in the region once the towers were up. 

Davidson should be an area planned for limited expansion,  the question is when? Each telcom company  should have a rollout schedule,  but it's never easy to find information. 

jordo11
Neighbour

According to the Sasktel rollout schedule, the CDO has been enabled for dual cell 4G. From experience, I've always had great coverage in and passing through Davidson.