cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used Up All High Speed Data

stevendrowe
Organizer

I received a text message this morning saying I had "used up all of your high speed data".

We have two devices each of 200Gb data.

This was less than 24 hours into my new data/billing month. Obviously there is no way I used 200Gb in 24 hours, over 1 month I barely use 200Mb.

When I checked on the Telus app one minute it said I had 0Mb left of 200Gb.  I checked again it then said I had 0Mb left of 600Gb. I checked again it then said 0Mb left of 200Gb.

We spoke to a Telus rep over live chat and said its a known glitch and will reset itself in a couple of days.

Obviously it was very troubling as i thought from a security perspective someone else using my data.  If its a known issue why wouldn't they fix it as its just worrying and bothersome for some clients.

Just wanted to reach out to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue?

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Unfortunately, even with known glitches, it can take time to identify, fix, and implement a permanent solution. If you'd like for us to view your data, send us a private message and we can confirm that for you. 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.