This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.
You will need to be a Telus customer with an active account.
To be eligible to have your subsidized device unlocked, your current device must have been active on the TELUS network for a minimum of 90 days. There is a one-time fee for unlocking.
If you have purchased your phone outright or do not have an outstanding device balance, you can pay a one-time fee to immediately unlock your device.
Both your device and your account must meet all eligibility conditions below. TELUS may refuse any unlock request that appears intended to defraud TELUS or its customers.
- Device is locked to the TELUS network (TELUS can only unlock TELUS devices)
- Device is not flagged as lost or stolen
- For a subsidized device with a Device Balance, if it has been active on the TELUS network for a minimum of 90 days
For a device purchased outright or without an outstanding Device Balance, no restrictions (the device can be unlocked immediately by paying the applicable fee)
- For postpaid accounts, the account is active
- For prepaid accounts, there is a credit balance available to cover the unlocking fee
- Your account is associated with the device to be unlocked (TELUS only unlocks the devices upon the customer’s own request)
How to unlock your device:
To unlock your device, you need to Contact us
Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.