Telus constantly and I mean every month, messes up my plan.

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
i gave Telus my credit card to use "ONLY" to top off my $70 plan, yet Telus used it to completely Fubar it AGAIN!!!!! My account is a mess because your people are incompetent and I have had nothing but difficulty with your prepaid, since the day i bought my phone. This needs to be fixed. i WILL NOT pay you $2 per call to fix YOUR MISTAKES. i have a friend who writes about consumer issues with the Toronto Sun and have half a mind to raise issue publicly about your incompetence. FIX IT! NOW! you have messed up my credit card and thus my plan. I am furious. So much so, that I can't even handle solving this over the phone. I might begin to yell. I am a very nice person and do not like to yell at people. I would like to send an email that addresses the crap I have been through since I first became a Telus customer in July. It has been 1 disaster after another. Your staff doesn't have a clue what you offer and have done exactly what feared but was reassured would not happen. A manager, who actually knows what needs to be done, can call me, please. Tired of dealing with morons.
Thank you
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Any billing related issues you must call Telus at 1-800-777-1888. You must speak to an agent to "fix" any billing errors or charges.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

https://mobility.telus.com/sso/UI/Login?realm=telus&service=telusmobility&locale=en&goto=aHR0cHM6Ly9...

If you have a telus account login click on this link, login and then you can fill out the number you would want to be contacted out and you can email a Telus rep directly.

Mobility Client Care Rep