cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching Device and sim card

SaraStone
Just Moved In
I have no reception or proper wifi to sit and wait on hold to talk to telus customer service to help me change my sim card and
mobile phone. I lost my phone before coming to work in the middle of no where and just grabbed a phone and sim card on the way. I have suspended my other sim card and phone now if I could just get someone to help me register my new ones please....
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Currently only new customers can activate sim cards online. Due to fraud they have been working on the site for about 6 months now to intensify security for swapping sim cards. No ETA on when that will be up and running again. Maybe there's a work phone or computer you could use to contact us and swap your sim?

Mobility Client Care Rep

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can change it in My Account. Go to Plan and Device, Change Device, and then enter your new SIM number.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Currently only new customers can activate sim cards online. Due to fraud they have been working on the site for about 6 months now to intensify security for swapping sim cards. No ETA on when that will be up and running again. Maybe there's a work phone or computer you could use to contact us and swap your sim?

Mobility Client Care Rep