Reception Issues - Oak Ridges/Richmond Hill

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

supra7
Just Moved In

Hi all,

I live near Bathurst/Jefferson Sideroad for the past 5 years.  Telus reception in my area is horrendous.  I am lucky if I get one bar, and even then it cuts in and out.  My text messages are often not sent, when I try to pick up a call it will never connect.

My wife is also with Telus and has the exact same issues.  We have different hardware (Samsung S3, Nexus 4).

Are there any plans to upgrade this area?  I can workaround the data issue by using my home wifi, but for voice/text messaging, the cell phone is almost useless due to the reception issues.

Any ETA for any fix?  We keep posting TELUS NetXP app, but who knows if any plans are in the works to correct this issue.

Frustrated Telus customer.

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
WongTong
Leader

Depends how many clients complain about this issue in that area. If you know other Telus subscribers in your area with the same issue, you should have them report it also.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
WongTong
Leader

Depends how many clients complain about this issue in that area. If you know other Telus subscribers in your area with the same issue, you should have them report it also.

View solution in original post