Price Increase

geddyliveca
Just Moved In

Did everyone's pricing increase?  

8 REPLIES 8

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

All billing increases or changes are posted in billing notes in advance, and we of course try to limit increases as much as possible. If you ever have questions about your billing specifically, let us know!

SAE
Friendly Neighbour
You should text auto withdrawal folks as since same every month no need to go online to see bill. Just got text auto coming out and amount was $11.30 more total for hubby and I..no reason or confirm that price went up. Just taking more

SAE
Friendly Neighbour
PS. Trudeau just posted on X yesterday that cell phone plans have been reduced in past couple year. Mine was same and own suddenly went up. Why?

Because he lied, like all politicians do.  

SAE
Friendly Neighbour
Trudeau just posted on X yesterday that cell phone plans have been reduced in past couple year. Mine was same up until this month and now suddenly went up by $11.30. Why?

SAE
Friendly Neighbour
My bill just went up and I made no changes

SAE
Friendly Neighbour
Yes...just got my bill and $11.30 more for hubby and me!! It is auto withdrawal so I didn't know!..they said was on last month bill but that doesn't help auto withdrawal...got not text to say going up

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Without looking at the bill specifically, it's hard to determine as it could be due to a number of things. Have you spoken with our Mobility team about this yet?