Online Sim Purchase Issue

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

AnhDuyNguyen
Just Moved In
Hello everyone,
So I attempted to purchase a sim online via the Telus website twice. Since I recently moved, the address on my card and my shipping address did not match with what I have on my card andthe transaction did not complete on both instance. However, I was still charged from my bank account twice ($22.60 x 2) for each attempt. It has been approximately 22 hours since this occured and I am unsure what to do.

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
If they are not preauthorization a, then I recommend calling the web store to confirm the situation, and have any adjustments made!
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Have the charges been completed, or are they in the 'pending' portion of your bank statement? If the latter, they are like a preauthorization, and should be removed. Check your account in a day or two.

You should also update your banking information, of course!
NFtoBC
AnhDuyNguyen
Just Moved In
The money has been taken out from the total balance and I currently due not have anything on hold. I updated my banking information the day I moved but, that was recently so I am assuming it did not register. Thanks for the concern though!
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
If they are not preauthorization a, then I recommend calling the web store to confirm the situation, and have any adjustments made!
NFtoBC

View solution in original post