Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

733 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1157 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Account Manager

Can account manager access my call and text log history- in family account? Like to and from calls or texts?

Amankaur by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online upgrade issue?

I bought a phone upgrade and I’ve only got a few weeks left to return my old phone before being billed like $450 for the “not” bringing it back fee… never got any confirmation. This is my second time trying to order the upgrade. Everything goes throu...

TheCake by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technician Scam

Had a technician visit 2 weeks ago for home services and he sold me on a great sounding mobility plan, when i switched from Bell EPP.I asked explicitly if I could use my Apple Watch with this contract and if this counts towards a discount for my home...

YEGBen by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus no longer Blacklists Stole Phone IMEI numbers

So kids phone got stolen today at knifepoint and multiple attempts to contact Telus to report the phone as stolen has resulted in nothing but them tying to sell me an Avanti service for $8 to protect the account. This is completely unacceptable at th...

Willpoz by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billed for 2 talk and text plans on mobile

Telus is billing me 2 plans on the same mobile:- talk and txt 35And- talk and text 45I can’t get into contact with a real person at Telus. Called a Telus store and they said not able to help. How to I get this issue resolved and get my money back for...

PasMa by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scammed by real Telus agent

Just recently, I signed up with Telus. Mind you, I got this promotion at a REAL Telus store in the mall where I'm from. The agent said they would give me a discount of $30/line for 3 lines so $90 before taxes. It's been about a month now and my bill ...

amel7282 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call control issue

I tried to add call control for 2 days now. Each time I press “start using call control” the pages crashes and restarts back to the same page over and over again. Anyone have this problem or know how to turn on this feature?

Salty by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobility Online Order

Hello, I placed an online order for a new phone and a change to my current plan. I completed the transaction and got the webpage that says that I successfully completed the order and that I will receive a confirmation email shortly.I never received t...

Joey_79 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deceptive sales tactics hep

Anybody know how to reach someone to make a complaint about deceptive tactics? I recently switched over from another provider only to discover that what I had agreed-upon was not what they ended up charging me. I’ve spent 20+ hours on the phone. no o...

Resolved! Great call experience

Mehrshad from internet loyalty dept is the best agent to talk to. He definetly must a have raise in his salary. I can sense that he knows his job so well and tools to use to help me as quick as possible. Talks very calm and understands my situation. ...

Nomnom by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.