Huawei E3276 4G LTE

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Cruzin
Just Moved In

Why cant we get 20G flex plan or unlimited usage on the Huawei E3276 4G LTE network for those customers who live in areas where there is no internet unless you use the internet key through the mobility service. 10G a month is not enough to You Tube or Skype. Sure Would be nice to not worry about going over the 10G a month its just not enough...Can we fix this

v9
Rockstar

Hey! How do you doing @Cruzin: You live in an area without Internet & ask WHY can't have either the 20G Flex plan or Unlimited usage on the "Huawei E3276 4G LTE" Definitely that questions only a Telus rep. can answer it better-than here.

Judging by the answer you've [10G-monthly & Not enough) go over limit data-Known as OverageThe wise action to do is contact: TELUS support: or post your request of 20-GB flex plan or unlimited usage..On Facebool or twitterReport resultsBye <v9>

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Suggest you consider satellite internet connection such as xplornet, as it should be available at a more reasonable cost.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Cruzin
Just Moved In

oh I see I posted this in the wrong spot, I thought this was a place to post issues about Telus and hope for the best..  sorry.. where's best place to put complaint in I have tried numerous times over the phone.. al they say is we used to have unlimited now they don't lol  getting ready to pay this contract out and move on