Attention iPhone Apps. Will Increase Soon

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

v9
Rockstar

Can You Believe it. APPLE Inc. Isn't making enough money from iPhones. So that will increase the price of Apps & Games-Not only In CA..but worldwide. The lower apps in Apple & Google Stores cost $0.99 - But due to the dropdown in CDN-Dollar the Developers are getting only $0.84..with the exchange,.Hu-ha!

Don't BELIEVE Me read this: The Globe and Mail -Jan-08-2015: As the Canadian dollar hovers around a 5-yr low. The worlds "Biggest Tecnology Firm" is taking notice.

While Apple Inc. is making more $$ than ever from apps & games. It recently told developers in three jurisdictions-That it's prices are about to go up. READ More on the link below.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/technology/tech-news/apple-hiking-prices-in-app-store-for-canadians-d...

Question 1) iPhone Users: Would you buy more apps & games or stay, with the free ones. ATTENTION-Read also..Apple Patents a (Bendable Phone-Surly safe to your back pocket) Replies welcome <v9>..Got.Time read-Comments too.

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?
Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You posted this after the prices have changed.  Try posting on Reddit if you're looking for a discussion (it was posted there a day or two before the price increase). If you're going to tell people to read an article, please just post the link to it instead of just the title of it.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
v9
Rockstar

@Nighthawk wrote:

You posted this after the prices have changed.  Try posting on Reddit if you're looking for a discussion (it was posted there a day or two before the price increase). If you're going to tell people to read an article, please just post the link to it instead of just the title of it.

Thanks-Just RED Out the reply @Nighthawk: I guess those bloggers on the Reddit-Site-Have more free time & access to other search machines to get the facts, before happen. However my Post still have validity, since the Apps increase took effect on Jan-09-2014. Anybody can still comment on the Pros/Cons of this issue.

On regards to posted in Reddit - I'm thinking about it. An active in other forums, but I've a particular interest on Thrive up in this one,.Due to all the controversies that I've to deal with. Isn't an easy task, there's a lot to learn, but slowly getting there. Unless my Membership get cancelled for an inappropriate content report-Welcome.

On the issue of Links+Post titles,.I'm working on it. I can't just posted a link- Without a Mini introduction to the readers to get them, some judging elements to reply.

To RECAP..It frustrate members, when a POST take 20-24 hrs & No replies. In this case a MOD should post a short answer. Is Not enogh the Slogan on the bottom page.""NO replies yet..But they're on the way"" Yeah right!  CU <v9>

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?