1-866-369-9826

Anne-Marie21
Neighbour

Is this phone number legit with Telus ? 1-866-369-9826

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

If that's all that you said, and no personal/account information was provided then you should be ok. That number is indeed one of our outbound sales numbers, though of course with call spoofing being one of the methods that scammers can get your info, we always suggest reaching out to our team yourself if you have anything you'd like to discuss.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It's not one of Telus's published numbers. Some sites online seem to think it's a winback number for Telus but most calls received by that number seem to be from scammers. If you're looking to talk to Telus Mobility, your safest bet is to call them on the number listed on their contact page: 1-866-558-2273

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Floramary
Neighbour
I too got a call from them and it seemed so sketchy I hung up soon as they asked for me to tell them I’d or sin number smh 🤦🏽‍:female_sign:

hgtpfl
Neighbour

I got a call from this number and they asked if I could be permitted to continue I said yes I was worried that they could steal my identity, what could I do if they already had recorded my voice saying yes?

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

If that's all that you said, and no personal/account information was provided then you should be ok. That number is indeed one of our outbound sales numbers, though of course with call spoofing being one of the methods that scammers can get your info, we always suggest reaching out to our team yourself if you have anything you'd like to discuss.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

jeancharles2009
Neighbour

i received calls from this number once or twice weekly now. I just never answered it.