new phone

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
I've had my new phone for about 2 now and I really dont like it. Is it possibly to get a new one without having to pay off this phone and paying for a new one?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

I believe the return period is 14 days, with less than 30 minutes of use. Might be best to confirm with the location you purchased the phone. or Contat telus customer service: Contact Us

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

All depends what you mean by 2 - 2 days? 2 weeks? 2 months? 2 years?

Days/Weeks - you can return it within 15 days of purchase under the new Wireless Code regulations without penalty, so long as your device does not exceed the fair use policy

Months/Years - you are past the return window and would have to pay off your device balance, would suggest selling the phone to another person and using the funds to offset the purchase price for the phone you now want

Highlighted
Most Helpful

Hi Etibs,

In addition to what has already been mentioned you can purchase one of these pre-owned devices which will not impact your term or device balance. You would be looking at the "No Term Price" link here http://mobility.telus.com/en/BC/specials/index.shtml

Cheers!

Robot Happy

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

I believe the return period is 14 days, with less than 30 minutes of use. Might be best to confirm with the location you purchased the phone. or Contat telus customer service: Contact Us

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

All depends what you mean by 2 - 2 days? 2 weeks? 2 months? 2 years?

Days/Weeks - you can return it within 15 days of purchase under the new Wireless Code regulations without penalty, so long as your device does not exceed the fair use policy

Months/Years - you are past the return window and would have to pay off your device balance, would suggest selling the phone to another person and using the funds to offset the purchase price for the phone you now want

Highlighted
Most Helpful

Hi Etibs,

In addition to what has already been mentioned you can purchase one of these pre-owned devices which will not impact your term or device balance. You would be looking at the "No Term Price" link here http://mobility.telus.com/en/BC/specials/index.shtml

Cheers!

Robot Happy