iPhone 5s displays "No Service"

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing network issues with my iPhone 5s, as I woke up to my phone displaying "No Service". I haven't changed areas, there are no outstanding bill balances, and I've reset the network manually in the settings to no avail. I've also never experienced this issue before. 

Is there any chance Telus is experiencing service issues? I'm at a loss for what to do at this point, other than wait to see what happens and give them a call if there is no change. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! 

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

It's more than likely the phone itself. If you enable airplane mode for a few seconds then turn it off, does it reconnect? Alternatively, if you reboot the phone, does it reconnect?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Good Samaritan

You could call Telus Tech support, and they will be able to look at the situation from both sides, and of there is a glitch in the network they can address that to.  Doesn't take long, and it's a sure fire way to a definitive answer.