When will Telus get BlackBerry DTEK60?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Helpful Neighbour

BlackBerry DTEK60 was announced back in end October. As of today, I do not see Telus rolling out this fantastic device. It is a high end model with reasonable price tag. When will Telus get it? I do not even see DTEK50 in the mobile device lineup anymore. What is happening? 

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

You're probably better off purchasing this from other retail channels if you want a Dtek 60. Essentially it's just a re branded TCL 950 with a few tweaks. The Dtek 50 can be purchased under "Business" for Mobility not "Personal" for whatever reason it's setup like that who knows. Guess Blackberry still means business. Smiley Happy

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Resident

I'm disappointed with Telus being so negative on providing their customers the opportunity to purchase the new and exciting KEYone mobile.  Contract up soon, change maybe necessary to aquire KEYone!

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus has already announced they will be offering the KeyOne on Consumer accounts soon. as per this post from @A_Kron

"Hi Folks,

We've heard your feedback and we have some exciting news - the KEYone will be launching for consumer customers in the very near future. We'll be updating this thread with more info as it comes. "

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.