cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS Lost phone

Amesgogo
Just Moved In
UPS lost my phone 5 months ago and I am still paying for the lost phone each month. UPS has proof the driver delivered to a completely wrong address. The driver went back to get the phone and the person at the address said they dont have it. Every time I call Telus I wait on the phone only to be told the investigation is still pending. I was told back in Sept, it would take 20 days. The manager is supposed to call me tomorrow and they better fix this and refund me everything including my tax payment. Also each time I called my monthly billing changed. My bill still doesn't reflect the agreed upon monthly plan. This is extortion. I have no choice but to pay them or it affects my credit and hurts me. This makes no sense on Telus side why I am stuck like this.
3 REPLIES 3

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @Amesgogo  I'm sorry to hear about the delivery of the device that went wrong.  If UPS confirmed the device was lost, did they provide you with anything that mentionned it?  Sadly, this forum would not be able to answer your question, but suggest to contact our care team.  

You can always reach us on social media via Twitter on @telussupport or on our TELUS facebook page. 

I am waiting for a manager to call me back. UPS told me Telus had to submit a claim. When I called UPS, they told me the address they delivered it to and I told them that is not my address. The driver tried to retrieve the phone from the address they wrongfully delivered to and could not retrieve it. This is a problem between UPS and Telus with me stuck in the middle. Two big companies that should figure this out and fix it, reimburse me all the money I am owed and stop stressing me out. When the manager calls, I really hope this is rectified.

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Let us know what the outcome is.  Thank you.