cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus app for Windows phones

DrewMal
Just Moved In

I have a Nokia Lumia 620 (which is a pretty awesome phone) and was wondering if Telus is planning on making their mobile app available for Windows phones anytime soon?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm not sure that this is true.

I complained to Telus through the support page and official answer was:

I've forwarded your suggestions to our support team for review, as we're always looking for ways to improve our products and services. Although I cannot guarantee that we will carry more Windows phones or offer the MyAccount application for Window's phones in the future, your feedback will be directed to the correct department, in hopes that changes will be implemented.
Like you've mentioned, the TELUS MyAccount application is not available for Windows phones yet, however in the meantime you're always welcome to visit our mobile web site from your phone's browser at mobile.telus.com.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Pamely
Ambassador
There is no date yet of when is it going to be available for windows phones, but you can have for sure.. that Telus is working on it!

I'm not sure that this is true.

I complained to Telus through the support page and official answer was:

I've forwarded your suggestions to our support team for review, as we're always looking for ways to improve our products and services. Although I cannot guarantee that we will carry more Windows phones or offer the MyAccount application for Window's phones in the future, your feedback will be directed to the correct department, in hopes that changes will be implemented.
Like you've mentioned, the TELUS MyAccount application is not available for Windows phones yet, however in the meantime you're always welcome to visit our mobile web site from your phone's browser at mobile.telus.com.